Welcome to our practice!
Welcome to Bloomington Pediatrics & Allergy! If you are looking for expert medical care, availability, reliability and friendliness, you will find this to be an excellent medical home for your child. Our responsive team of approachable, board-certified pediatricians and experienced, compassionate pediatric nurses and other staff look forward to meeting you soon!
We offer a wide range of pediatric medical services for children of all ages, from prenatal visits to college physicals and beyond. We take care of your child, sick and well, outpatient and inpatient--promptly. And if complex medical problems or other challenges arise, we will see to it that you are referred to the best providers to meet your child's needs.
If you are already seeing one of our physicians, we hope that our web site will help you get to know us better; keep you current on local, regional and national matters affecting your child's health; and provide you with many helpful resources. We want this to be the first site you check when you look for answers to questions you have about children's health issues.
We will be honored to walk alongside you as you guide your child toward optimal health and wellness. Know that we will strive not only to meet, but to exceed, your expectations. For more information or to schedule a visit, please contact our office today!
- Measles in Bloomington-Normal??
- NEW OFFICE PHONE FEATURE--CUT YOUR ON-HOLD TIME!
- How to Get the BEST SERVICE When Using our Phones!
- Is My Child Immunized Adequately?
- Whooping Cough in Bloomington-Normal
- Great New Parenting Resource!
- Well Check-ups Are Special!
- Advocate Physician Partner Surveys
- Serving you even better!
- Personal Patient Portals Available
- Product Recalls
- Car Seat Recommendations
- Hot Topics in Vaccines
- ACA Information
- Make a Family Media Plan!
- Schedule an Appointment
- Access Your Patient Portal
- New Patients
- Dietary Suggestions, 0-2 Years
- Healthy Low-Fat Diet for Families
- Parent-Friendly Vaccine Schedule
- Illinois Child Car Seat Laws
- Fever Without Fear
- Acetaminophen Dosing
- Ibuprofen Dosing
- Medical Records Release
- Patient Privacy Information
Sick Child? What to do...
What symptoms mean
and how to treat them.
Reliable, practical info