Our nurse and physicians are always happy to talk with you about anything concerning your child. If we don't have the answers, we will help you find them. As part of that mission, we include here a wide array of on-line resources which will help give you the information that you are seeking.
- Help with Sick Children
- Medical Information About Children
- Broader Medical Information
Public Health, Including Vaccines
- Centers for Diseases Control and Prevention
- McLean County Health Department
- Illinois Departmet of Public Health
- Vaccine Questions Answered - a 6-minute video from the CDC
- Immunization Action Coalition - Reliable objective information about vaccines
- Allied Vaccine Group - Valid scientific data about vaccines
- Travelers' Health Issues - From the CDC
- Information on All Types of Medications - From the National Institutes of Health
- Hot Topics in Vaccines from Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Child Safety
- Healthy Diet and Activity
- Allergies and Asthma
- CHADD- Resources for people with ADHD
- American Association of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry - Topics in behavioral health of children and youth
* Bloomington Pediatrics and Allergy provides these links for your information and convenience. What you do with this information is your choice. We take no responsibility for the results of actions which you take based on information found at any of the sites listed here.
View a map and get directions.
Hours of Operation
Mon. to Fri., 8 AM to 5 PM
Sat., 8 AM to noon; closed Sun.
309-662-0504 all daytime calls; urgent calls after 5 PM.
What symptoms mean
and how to treat them.
Reliable, practical info